Personal Current Account
Amana Bank Personal / Joint Current Account is an account that enables you to run your account through the use of cheque book in your daily personal transactions. It has been developed to provide safety as well as convenience.
This account can be opened with up to four (4) people as a Joint current account.
- Sharia Compliant with an Approval form Sharia Supervisory Board on Qardh Contract (whereby deposit is payable on demand)
- Opening Balance of TZS 50,000 or USD, EUR, GBP 50, AED 150.
- Minimum Operating Balance of TZS50,000 or USD, EUR, GBP 50, AED 75.
- Withdrawal is by way of Cheque
- Available in TZS or USD, EUR, GBP 50, AED.
- Other Bank charges are applied as per Bank Tariff Click here to view (Section no 11).
- Peace of Mind in Placing Funds with the Bank that uses it for Halal Transactions
- 24hrs access through Mastercard network and Withdrawal Services Through Nationwide Mastercard ATMs
- Free Standing Order Instruction within the Bank
- Quick Delivery of Cheque Book
- Free Monthly Bank Statement
- Unlimited Deposits and Withdrawals
- Access to Internet Banking, Amana Bank App and Amana Bank Sim Banking with Instant Transaction Alerts (SMS Alerts)
Tools for the account
- Mastercard Debit card
- Cheque book (available in 50 leaves and 100 leaves)
- SMS and Internet banking: Click here to view
Fees and Charges
Reffer to Tariff Guide: Click Here to view
- One passport size photograph
- Copy of national identity card / passport / voter card / new driver license
- Introduction letter from local government or utility bill water, (electricity or telephone) having the applicant’s name
- Residence / work permit for non-residents