As a customer, you are entitled to our best. We promise to provide you with the very best service we can, every business day. Our employees, officers, and board members pledge to uphold this promise with a Customer Complaints Handling Policy 2015.
1. You have the right to fair treatment, courteous service, and competent assistance in all your dealings with Amana Bank.
2. As a customer, you have a right to expect pricing which reflects good value for the measure of service you receive.
3. If you, a customer of Amana bank, have any cause for dissatisfaction, you have the right to prompt, fair, and equitable resolution of your problem. If you are unable to obtain feedback or satisfaction through your respective Branch within 5 working days, you have the right to file your complaints to the Complaints Handling Committee at Amana bank Head Quarter and if the same is not resolved by the committee within 21 working days of first submission, you have the right to file it to complaints desk through Bank of Tanzania Office.
PROCEDURES TO LODGE A COMPLAIN
Below are the procedures to follow when lodging Complaints or when facing a dissatisfaction on service delivery at Amana Bank;
Special customer feedback forms will be placed at Amana bank branches and website (Click Here to Download) to be duly filled and signed by a customer.
The duly filled and signed forms shall then, be submitted by the complainant to Amana bank using methods indicated below;
- - By Hand Delivery ( Through Front Office Desk at Branches or Head Quarter)
- - By Post ( Through Amana Bank, Head Quarter Golden Jubilee Towers, P.O.Box 9771 Dar Es Salaam)
- - By E Mail ( Through email@example.com)
- - By Facsimile ( Through +255 22 2129013)
The first contact person for any complaint in a Branch is Customer Service Officer, Accounts Opening Officer or Relationship Manager.
Branches and Business units shall solve the lodged complaints within 5 working days of submission, and should a customer not be satisfied with any resolution arrived at; she/he should lodge her/his complaints to the Head Office. Kindly seek assistance from branch managers or business units to lodge complaints to the next level.
When a customer complaint has been referred to the Amana Bank Complaints Handling Committee, and the same is not resolved within 21 working days since day of first submission. A customer has the right to file the complaint to the Bank of Tanzania desk without further notice.
All complaints shall be received in writing using Plain English or Kiswahili.
19-Feb-2018 // TZS