Student Savings Account
Student Savings Account is a specialized product designed for Higher Learning Students to simplify their cash management and empowering them to save and invest for their future needs and earn halal returns on their investment.
- Based on Unrestricted Mudharaba Contract
- Available TZS Only
- Opening Balance TZS 10,000/-
- Monthly Maintenance Fee TZS 0/-
- Monthly Average Daily Balance Required Participating in The Profit Sharing TZS 100,000/-
- No below Minimum Balance Fee
- No Monthly Fees
- No over the Counter Withdrawer Fees
- Account will be Converted to a Normal Saving Account when Student Finishes College
- Peace of Mind in Placing Funds with a Bank That Uses it in Halal Transactions
- Very Low Opening and Minimum Balance
- Attractive Halal Profit
- ATM Debit Card
- Access to ATM Mini Statement
- Quick Cash Transfers within the Bank
- Quick Balance Inquiry Service
- Annual Bank Statement
- Easy to Open and Operate
- Unlimited Teller Transactions
Ability to Deposit and Withdraw Cash through Amana Bank Mtaani, M Pesa, Tigo Pesa na Airtel Money
- Admission/introduction letter from high school, higher learning institution/college/university.
- Identity from school or college.
- Two recent color passport size photos.
- Initial deposit of TZS 10,000/-.
27-Apr-2017 // TZS