NGOs Current Account
NGOs Current Account is specialized product designed to cater for the banking needs of Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs) carry on various transactions conveniently and receive unique and innovative financial solutions which are Sharia compliant in an ethical and transparent manner.
- Available TZS/USD/GBP/EURO
- Opening Balance TZS 100,000. USD/EURO/GBP 100
- No Minimum Maintenance Balance
- Option of a Cheque Book
- No Monthly Charges
- No Minimum Balance Fee
- No Withdrawal Charges
- Peace of Mind in Placing Funds With a Bank that Uses it in Halal Transactions
- Easy to Open and Operate
- Access to e-Bank Statement
- Free Cash Transfers Within The Bank
- Unlimited Teller Transactions
- Free Bank Statement (Monthly)
- Negotiated Rates on Foreign Currency Conversion
- Dedicated Relationship Officer
- Account opening forms duly completed.
- National ID/passports/ Driving Licence of all signatories.
- Documentary evidence of physical address for all signatories.
- One coloured passport-size photo for all signatories.
- Certificate of Registration from RITA or A copy of the organization’s Constitution.
- Documentary evidence of physical address for NGO (copy of lease agreement).
- Organization Resolution to open an account.
22-Aug-2019 // TZS