Corporate Current Account
Amana Bank Corporate Current Account enables you to run your business in modern day world with speed, accuracy and confidence as well as enjoying professional and personalized service from our dedicated corporate relationship managers (CRM).
- Sharia Compliant With an Approval from Sharia Supervisory Board on Qardh Contract.
- Opening Balance of TZS 100,000 or USD, EUR, GBP 500, AED 300.
- Minimum operating balance 100,000 or USD, EUR, GBP 100, AED 300.
- Withdrawal by the way of Cheque.
- Instant Transaction Alerts (SMS Alerts).
- Other Bank charges are applied as per Bank Tariff Click here to view (Section no 12).
- Peace of Mind in Placing Funds with the Bank that uses it for Halal Transactions
- Access to Bank’s Financing Products
- Dedicated Relationship Management Services
- Unlimited Deposits and Withdrawals
- Free Monthly Bank Statement
- Quick Delivery of Cheque Book
- Access to Internet Banking with Instant Transaction Alerts (SMS Alerts)
Tools for the account
Fees and Tariff Guide
Reffer to Tariff Guide: Click Here to view
- Formal application letter
- Filled Amana Bank account opening form
- Certified copy of business license
- Certified copy of trading licence for public companies
- Certified Copy of TIN certificate
- Certified Copy of VAT registration (if applicable)
- Certified Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Certified copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Board resolution authorizing the opening of the account with names of authorized signatories
- Utility bills such as electricity, water or telephone